Pages

Thursday 17 March 2016

Covered by His Mercy. Forgiveness is Stronger.



So today I am writing as my spirit leads, as it is almost the end of the week I just want to encourage someone out there today, that God loves you and you are covered by His grace.
We all make mistakes do things we shouldn’t have done, easy to live in regrets (you say “oh I brought it all upon myself” “Oh I do not deserve this & that”) I have said it to myself so many times, but one thing we fail to realize is that God show mercy. Any time I noticed I’ve made a mistake I say to myself “its ok God has forgiven me and HE has helped me cleaned up this mess I put myself into”
Side bar: God’s mercy is bigger than your mistakes and will cause something good to happen from it.
It takes real boldness to believe that God will bless you in spite of your mistakes, but because you are the child of the most high God, you are redeemed and covered by His mercy. Your situation may seem like it could never turn out right, you’ve made the mess, its complicated, other people are involved, the odds are against you, I want to tell you to be encouraged because God already has the solution, He already knows how to not just bring you out, but how to clean up your mess and bring you out better.
In my time of trouble I cried unto God and he answered me, when I lost all hope I had to turn my thoughts towards God because I know salvation and deliverance comes from Him. Shake off your guilt; God will give you another chance and another chance to be the best person He has created you to be,  to fulfil the best plan He has for your life. Hold on, what am I saying?  God has already given you a second chance, accept it, and remember our God is a God of many chances.
Side bar: “it was my fault, I blew it but I am encouraged and believe things are better”
For a long time I always blame myself and always feel like “how can God forgive me when I have been so stupid” or blame myself for things I did wrong etc. but now I will say I am more matured, rather than blame myself, I just thank God for his goodness, mercy and for times I did not make good decisions, for cleaning up my mess, his faithfulness because I know that God has got me covered with his mercy “He has engraved me in the palm of His hands”.
Side bar: “God will make miracles out of my mistakes” “God will make my wrong into right”
You have made mistakes, made a mess of things, you blew it, doesn’t worry God is there for you and He can turn your mess around, all you need is to Believe in Him and let Him take charge. Salvation and deliverance comes from the Lord, He can turn your mess around and still help you become what He created you to be. You took the wrong turn? Its ok God will make it work and will help you turn things around for your good.
God’s mercy is bigger than our poor choices; He will make miracles out of our mistakes. So shake off your guilt, quit listening to the voices of the accusers because God will clean up your mess, He will turn things around for you, He's got you covered, and He will make you who He created you to be. Forgive yourself, let go and Let God.
Until next time…. Remember God's mercy is bigger than that mistake and He can turn your mistakes into miracles!


Love Life Mercy Said So!
Olori Amope xx



No comments:

Post a Comment