Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Trusting God's Timing.



“Rest in the Lord, wait patiently for him to act …. Don’t fret and worry — it only leads to harm.” (Psalm 37:7-8 LB)

Hi Folks, hope we all had a lovely Easter break. Anyone who is close to me knows one of my weaknesses is "worry" yes I worry too much sometimes, even over little things. After an event that happened to me yesterday evening I reminded myself how I need to worry less and trust God's timing more.
In life we are always waiting for something the moment we prayed, however God established a set time to bring the promise to past. The question is do you trust God enough to believe your set time is coming or are you getting discouraged? Don’t let negative thoughts talk you out of it, quit worrying about it.

Quit worrying about who is ahead of you and run your own race, God is with you and he has provided solution for you/me. Think about how precise God’s timing is, you can trust God’s timing He has it all figured out, God promises and He will be true to His word.
Side bar: I Thank God that His promises for me are already in my future.
If it hasn’t happened yet, have a new approach and say “God I trust your timing” as it is usually through faith and patience that we accomplish the promise.
Say this often (Even though it seems like I forgot to say this to myself yesterday)
“God I am not going to get discouraged, if it doesn’t happen immediately I am not going to give up because it is taking so many weeks, months, year, but I know the set time is already in my future, so I am going to wait with faith and patience because it is on the way".
God will defeat your enemy and get you to where you want to be, when you delight yourself in the lord, He will give you the desires of your heart so be patience, and let God open the door.
Side Bar: "The battle is not yours, the battle is the Lords"
When you pursue God’s dream for your life, you’re going to run into delays. God uses those waiting periods to prepare you and test you so that you can face whatever is coming in the next phase of your faith.
“Lord I trust you, I know you have already set time to bring me out, you’ve already set the time to vindicate me, you’ve set the time to bring healing, so I am going to be still and know that you are God.”
Do your part and rest, trust God’s timing because sometimes God will delay an answer so that He can show His power in a greater way. Trust God’s timing, stand still and you will see God deliver you, when you remain at rest, Almighty God will fight your battle.
Until next time… Remember your time is in God’s hands.
Love life & Trust God.
Olori Amope xx


2 comments:

  1. All your posts are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by, glad you are inspired. Have a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete